- Dr. Karunakar Marikinti
- Dr. Allahbadia Gautam Nandkishore
- Dr. Amal Alias
- Dr. Simon Nader
- DR. AMAL ABDULLA AL MULLA
- Dr. Sabiha Rashid Mattoo
- Dr. Dhiraj Nakra
- Dr. Sherif Noaman Mohsen Bayram
- Ziya Denek
Dr. Karunakar Marikinti
Patient Focussed Reproductive Health Care Providing Consultant
|Professional Standing|| Accredited and Currently Revalidated : GMC UK CCST
MD(AIIMS-Delhi) MNAMS (AIIMS-Delhi) FRCOG (UK) CCST (UK) MSc (Spain)
Fellowship in Recurrent Miscarriage & Foetal Medicine
|Special Interests||Reproductive Endocrinology(IVF)/ Obstetrics & Gynecology/ Recurrent Miscarriage / Complex Infertility|
|Languages Spoken||English, Hindi, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu|
|DHA License Grade||Consultant Obstetrics, Gynaecology (Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility)|
- Master’s degree in Human Assisted Reproduction and Biotechnology (Valencia University, Spain)
- Fellowship in Recurrent Miscarriage (St. Mary’s hospital, London): 4 Original Research Papers
- Fellowship in Foetal Medicine (Leeds General Infirmary, UK)
- Diploma in Ultrasound Royal College of Radiologists/RCOG (Leeds University, UK)
- Advanced Certification in Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (King’s College, London)
- Six Year Residency in Ob & Gyne. at India’s Premier Medical Institute All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi
Audited Experience From World’s First & UK’s Largest & Most Advanced ART Centers Since 2000 In
- Standard IVF, Mini IVF, Natural cycle IVF
- Multiple IVF Failures
- Complex Male & Female Infertility
- Speculum-free hysteroscopy
- Audit and Research in ART
- HyFoSy & Gel Contrast Sonography
- One-stop Fertility Assessment
NHS UK Training And Experience In UK’s Since 1992 in
- EU standard, protocol-driven practice of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Feto-maternal Medicine
- Recurrent Miscarriage ( Fellowship From World’s largest Miscarriage Centre)
- Early Pregnancy and Ultrasound in Obstetrics, Gynaecology
- Preventive Obstetrics and preventive Gynaecology
- Audit & Research
- Teaching and Training
Original Clinical Research As Principal Investigator In ART In UK
- Reliability of Clinical-Feel Technique of Embryo Transfer. Verification by Abdominal Ultrasound
- Hysteroscopic evaluation of endometrial effects following mock embryo transfer with 4 different soft ET catheters
- Single blinded Randomised Controlled Trial on Embryo Transfer with full or Empty Bladder
- Hysteroscopic evaluation of endometrial effects post Ultrasound-guided Mock Embryo Transfer
- Histology based-Ultrasound grading of endometrium – its prognostic value in fresh or FET cycles”.
- Ultrasound and Hysteroscopic Findings in women with a history of Difficult Embryo Transfer.
- Uterine Cavity size as measured by Ultrasound prior to ET and its effect on pregnancy outcome following fresh and frozen treatments.
- Luteal Phase Uterine Cavity length as measured by USS and their correlation with measurements obtained by Uterine sounding.
- Feasibility study on Digital probe in scanning infertile women.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists,
- Member of British Fertility Society
- Member of American Society for Reproductive medicine
- Member of the European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Member of British Society for Medical and Dental Hypnosis.
- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences, India
Professional Body Registrations
UK General Medical Council Specialist
INDIA Indian Medical Council of India Specialist
UAE Dubai Health Authority
UAE Consultant Obstetrics Gynecology & Reproductive Endocrinology/IVF
UAE Dubai Health Care City.
UAE Ministry of Health, Sharjah.
Oman Ministry of Health, Consultant Obstetrics and Gynecology and IVF
Dr. Allahbadia Gautam Nandkishore
Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
|Languages Spoken||English & Hindi|
|Education||MBBS, DGO, MD, FCPS, DFP, DNB|
|Specialty||Reproductive Endocrinology & IVF|
|DHA License Grade||Ob Gyn & Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Consultant|
MEDICAL COLLEGE: Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital, Sion, Mumbai-400 022, India
- MBBS – Biochemistry, Forensic Medicine, Ob/Gyn Competitive Examination
- DGO – Gold Medal & Dr. B. N. Purandare Prize.
- DFP – Gold Medal for standing First.
- DNB – Diplomate of the National Board in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Medical Professional with 25 years expertise in Assisted Reproductive Techniques.
Dr. Allahbadia is a noted world authority on Ultrasound Guided Embryo Transfers and one of the pioneers in Minimal Stimulation IVF (IVF Lite) in South-East Asia. He has over 150 peer-reviewed publications to his credit and is on the Editorial Board of several International Journals. He is currently the Editor-in-chief of the Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology of India & the IVF Lite (Journal of Minimal Stimulation IVF). Throughout his career, Dr. Allahbadia has been instrumental in developing new Fertility-enhancing protocols and propagating the use of Ultrasound in Embryo Transfer procedures.
Grants & Research Awards
- Awarded the Annual Research Grant by the Medical Research Centre of Bombay Hospital Trust for 1994-95 for the project “ Yolk Sac diameter & shape at endovaginal ultrasonography-Predictors of pregnancy outcome in the first trimester”.
- Awarded the Annual Research Grant by the Medical Research Centre of Bombay Hospital Trust for 1994-95 for the project “Endovaginal ultrasound findings: post-abortal & post-partum.”
- Awarded the Research Grant of the International College of Surgeons for the project “A comparison of the transabdominal route & combined transabdominal & transvaginal approach for surgical management of SUI”.
- Awarded the Annual Research Grant by the Medical Research Centre of Bombay Hospital Trust for 1996-97 for the project “Cryopreservation of Human Semen.”
- Awarded the Annual Research Grant by the Medical Research Centre of Bombay Hospital Trust for 1996-97 for the project “FSP versus IUI”.
- Awarded the Annual Research Grant by the Medical Research Centre of Bombay Hospital Trust for 1997-98 for the project “Fallopian Tube Sperm Perfusion using a Foley Catheter.”
- Awarded the Annual Research Grant by the Medical Research Centre of Bombay Hospital Trust for 1997-98 for the project “Percoll versus Swim – Up as a method for Sperm Preparation for IUI”.
- Editor-in-chief of the Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology of India from 2014-2017.
- Editor-in-chief of the Journal of Minimal Stimulation IVF (IVF Lite) from 2014-2018.
- Senior Advisor to the 56th All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynecology (AICOG2013) to be held at Mumbai in January 2013.
- Joint Editor of the textbook “Infertility & Transvaginal Sonography-Current Concepts”, Jaypee Brothers, New Delhi, 1995.
- Joint Editor of the textbook “Progress in Infertility & Transvaginal Sonography”, CBS Publishers, New Delhi, 1995.
- Joint Editor of “News & Views”, the Official Newsletter from the Bombay Obstetric & Gynecological Society 1995-96, 1996-97.
- Editor of the Video Journal “Infertility & Transvaginal Sonography”, Volumes 1-13,CBS Publishers & Distributors, New Delhi, India, 1995.
- Editor of the textbook “Endosonography in Obstetrics & Gynaecology”, Rotunda Medical Technologies (P) Ltd, Mulund, Bombay 1st Edition, 1997.
- Editor of the twin volume textbook “Transvaginal Sonography in Infertility”, Rotunda Medical Technologies (P) Ltd, Mulund, Bombay, 1st Edition, 1998.
- Only Indian Invited Speaker at the 7th World Congress of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynaecology held at Washington DC from October 25-30, 1997.
- Joint Editor of the Monogram “Practical Infertility Management – Inviting Success”, Orient Longman (2001), Duru Shah, Gautam Allahbadia (Eds); Usha Krishna, Nozer Sheriar (Series Editors).
- Editor of the Monogram “Intrauterine Insemination” published by Rotunda Medical Technologies (P) Ltd, Mulund, Bombay, 1st Edition, 1998.
- Joint chair at the 16th World Congress on Fertility & Sterility and the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine held at San Francisco from October 4-9, 1998 in the Imaging Sciences session.
Dr. Amal Alias
Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
|Languages Spoken||Arabic, English, Russian|
|Specialty||Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
- MD -The Schenov First Moscow Medical University graduated on June 15, 1988.
- Completed Obs/Gynecological/post graduate program from 1990- 1993
Active member of British Fertility Society
Dr. Amal Alias has more than two decades of experience in the field of obstetrics and gynecology in UAE.
She worked in a renowned Ministry of Health approved hospital as Specialist Obs/Gyne on March 3, 2011 – March 2017 and runs her own clinic for more than two decades as Obs/Gyne at Dr. Amal Alias Gynaecology and Obstetrics Clinic Karama / JLT and Dr. Amal Alias Fertility & Gynaecology Center.
Dr. Simon Nader
Specialist Urologist, Endocrinology and Infertility /IVF
|Languages Spoken||Arabic and English|
|Qualifications||MD, Specialty of Urology|
|Special interest||Andrology and men’s health|
|DHA License Grade||Specialist Urologist|
Dr. Simon has been working as urologist for more than 9 years.
He did his residency at one of the biggest M.O.H Hospitals in Syria for about 6 years and continued his career working at one of the largest hospitals in eastern area in Saudi Arabia applying high standards of patient care and quality improvement.
During these years Dr. Simon gained great experience in his speciality, especially in central Urology and Nephrology Hospital, Damascus.
Special Skills & Techniques
Testicular Biopsy ( TESA , TESE , micro TESE , PESA )
Testicular fixation ( after reduction of testicular torsion)
Epididymal Cyst Excision
Incision and drainage Scrotal Absces
Ureteroscopy (rigid and flexible) with laser lithotripsy
All urology cases evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, procedures
Dr. Amal Al Mulla
Obstetrics & Gynecology Consultant, Reproductive Medicine Physician
|Languages Spoken||Arabic & English|
|Specialty||Gynecology, Reproductive Medicine|
|Education||Master Obstetrics, Gynecology, 2004, Ain Shams University – Cairo, Egypt; Diploma in IVF & Reproductive Medicine , Dubai UAE, July 2018|
Dr. Al Mulla is a respected, award-winning professional, with years of experience in her field of expertise. Enormously compassionate and empathic towards her patients.
- Diploma in IVF & Reproductive Medicine , Dubai UAE, July 2018
- M.S.: 2015 Homerton University – London, United Kingdom
- Membership in Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2009, Royal College of Obstetrician & Gynecologist – London, United Kingdom
- Membership in Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2009, Royal college of Physician Ireland – Dublin, Ireland
- Arab Board of Obstetrician & Gynecologist – Damascus, Syria,2009
- Master Obstetrics, Gynecology, 2004, Ain Shams University – Cairo, Egypt
- Attended Annual Conferences Of Mogs (Mumbai Obs & Gyn Society) From 2001 Onwards
- Attended 4 Wks Art Course At Bombay Hospital In Oct 2001
- Underwent Laparoscopy Training Under Dr Pg Paul In 1995 (Jan To Mar-12 Wks)
Obstetric & Gynecologist Registrar, 01/2005 to 06/2009 – Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Senior Specialist Registrar, 06/2009 to 06/2013 – Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Consultant, 06/2013 to February 2018 – Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Consultant Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Medicine Physician & Head of IVF Unit in a hospital in Dubai from June 2018 to date (Managing all cases of Infertility; performing different Fertility Procedures, including : Laparoscopy , Hysteroscopy, Ovum pick up & Embryo transfer).
Special skills and techniques
• Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecologist
• Areas of interest include management of all types of infertility, in addition to performing In vitro Fertilisation treatment cycles
• Master Training in Assisted Reproductive Techniques
• Expertise in Performing difficult caesarean sections and instrumental deliveries
• Trained in managing high risk pregnancies
• Performing level 2 laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic procedures
• Trained in performing different In Vitro Fertilization Techniques
• Expertise in mediolegal aspects related to speciality
Dr. Sabiha Rashid Mattoo
Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
|Languages Spoken||Hindi, Kashmiri, Panjabi, Urdu, Russian, Arabic, English|
|Specialty||Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|DHA License Grade||Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
- Post Graduate in Gynaecology & Obstetrics (MS – Gynecology/Obstetrics) from Rostov State Medical University, Russia.
- MD Graduation in General Medicine from Rostov State Medical University, Russia.
Dr. Sabiha Rashid Mattoo has over two decades of experience in the field of obstetrics and gynaecology in India, Russia, and UAE. She has worked in large, leading, multi-specialty centres and has offered surgical and non-surgical care options for a host of womens’ health related issues, including high-risk pregnancies. Her specialties include infertility treatment, sexually transmitted diseases, and osteoporosis and other post-menopausal complications. She is experienced in ante natal and post natal check ups, normal and complicated deliveries, and labour room management.
Dr. Dhiraj Nakra
|Languages Spoken||English & Hindi|
|Education||MBBS, MD (Anesthesiology)|
- M.D. (Anesthesiology), Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak, India 2002
- M.B.B.S University college of Medical Sciences, Delhi India 1997
- Currently working as Specialist Anesthesiology at Dr Amal Fertility & Gynaecology Center, U.A.E
- Head of Department of Anesthesia at Al Emadi Hospital, Doha, Qatar
- Senior Consultant, Department of Al Emadi Hospital, Doha, Qatar
- Senior Consultant and Head, Department of Anesthesia, Rockland Hospitals, Gurgaon, India
- Consultant, Department of Anesthesia, Columbia Asia Hospital, Gurgaon, India
- Evaluation of PR, RR, QT intervals & QT dispersion following stellate ganglion block in chronic shoulder hand pain patients: Pain Practice 2004; 4(2): 91-7.
- Detection of impending abdominal compartment syndrome. Anaesthesia 2004; 59(11): 1146-7.
- Induction-Intubation Response- Smokers vs Non Smokers. Middle-East Journal of Anaesthesiology 2005(Oct);18(3):529-40
- ECG artifact and BIS in severe brain injury. Anesthesia and Analgesia 2005 Nov; 101(5):1566-7.
- Smoke in the Operating Room Complex: A rare incident of internal hospital disaster. Anesthesia and Analgesia 2006 Jan; 102:328-9.
- Retroperitoneal extravasation of i.v. fluid following femoral venepuncture. Pediatric Anesthesia2006; 16: 803-4.
- Incidence and type of arrhythmias after mediastinal manipulation during transhiatalesophagectomy. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2006 Jul; 82(1):298-302.
- Spinal analgesia and auditory functions: comparison of two sizes of Quinckeneedle.MinervaAnesthesiol. 2006.
- Temperature probe in distal esophagus: a cause of accidental extubation in an infant. PaediatrAnaesth. 2006; 16(10):1098-9.
- Unilateral postoperative visual loss due to central retinal artery occlusion following cervical spine surgery in prone position. PaediatrAnaesth 2007; 17: 805-8.
- Author’s reply. PaediatrAnaesth 2007; 17: 810.
- Effect of Prophylactic Ondansetron on Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting in Patients on Preoperative Steroids Undergoing Craniotomy for Supratentorialtumours. NeurosurgAnesthesiol 2007 Oct; 19(4):239-242.
- Effect of preoperative oral erythromycin, erythromycin-ranitidine, and ranitidine-metoclopramide on gastric fluid pH and volume. J ClinAnesth. 2008 Feb; 20(1):30-4.
- Prolonged cholinergic crisis and compartment syndrome following subcutaneous injection of an organophosphate compound for suicide attempt. J Forensic Leg Med. 2008 May;15(4):256-8.
Dr. Sherif Noaman Mohsen Bayram
|Languages Spoken||English & Arabic|
|Education||MBBCh, MD (Anesthesiology)|
- Master Degree in Anaesthesia, Nov 2006, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt
- Bachelor of Medicine MBBCh of Faculty of Medicine, Nov 1996, Cairo University, Egypt
- BCLS Certificate
- ACLS Certificate
- Arab Board of Anaesthesia, Nov 2017
- Egyptian Fellowship of Anaesthesia, Dec 2017
- Anaesthesia Specialist: Cairo University Hospitals, Cairo, Egypt, June 2017 – Dec 2017 (fellowship program)
- Anaesthesia Specialist: Luxor International Hospital, Luxor, Egypt, Dec 2015 – May 2017 (fellowship program)
- Anaesthesia and ICU Specialist: Al Hayat National Hospital (Al-Inma Medical Services), Riyadh, KSA, Feb 2014 – Sept 2015
- Anaesthesia and ICU Specialist: Najd Consulting Hospital (Al-Inma Medical Services, Riyadh, KSA, 2008 – 2013
- Anaesthesia Specialist: Mouwasat Hospital, Dammam, KSA, 2007 – 2008
- Anaesthesia Resident: Egyptian Military Hospitals, Cairo, Egypt, 1999 – 2006
- House Officer: (Internship) Cairo University Hospitals, Egypt, 1997 – 1998
Special Skills & Techniques
- Consulting and preparing for anesthesia
- Rendering patients insensible to pain during surgical, obstetric therapeutic and diagnostic procedures
- Monitoring and restoring in preoperative and critically ill patients
- Managing and teaching of cardiac and pulmonary resuscitation
- Evaluating respiratory function and applying respiratory therapy
- Teaching, supervising and evaluating the performance of medical and paramedical personnel involved in anesthesia, respiratory care and critical care
- Anesthesia for the following patients:
- General Anesthesia
- Respiratory disease
- Thoracic Surgery
- Neurologic and psychiatric diseases
- Renal disease “renal failure”
- Genitourinary surgery
- Liver disease
- “Pickwikian Syndrome”
- Neuromuscular disease
- Ophthalmic surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Trauma patient
- Burn patient
- Fluid and electrolyte disturbances
- Fluid management and transfusion
- Anesthetic management of plastic surgery
- Anesthetic management of ENT surgery
- Obstetric Anesthesia
- Pediatric Anesthesia
- Geriatric Anesthesia
- Outpatient Anesthesia
- All Laparoscopic procedures
- Management of anesthesia complications
- Anesthesia for remote area “conscious sedation”
- Regional anesthesia and peripheral nerve block
- Neuroaxial blocks (spinal, epidural and caudal blocks)
- Management of the epidural wet tap
- Intravenous regional anesthesia “Bier Block”
|Languages Spoken||English & Turkish|
|Education||MSc, Laboratory Management of Assisted Reproductive Techniques Certificate Program|
|Specialty||IVF , Molecular Biology, Immuno-Histochemical, Histochemical and Stereological Techniques.|
- Dataflow verification certificate.
- Laboratory Management of Assisted Reproductive Techniques Certificate Program.
- Master of Science, Department of Histology and Embryology, Dokuz Eylul University, Institute of Health Sciences.
- ART Assisted Reproductive Techniques Laboratory Management, Certificate Program, The Ministry of Health
- Application Certification of Stereological techniques.
- EBI Bioinformatics Course
- Diseases Relations of Oxidative Stress, DNA Damage, DNA Repair, DEU Institute of Health Sciences DEU Hospital campus, Turkey.
SPECIAL SKILLS & TECHNIQUES
IVF Techniques :
1. Sperm Analyses (Kruger strict criteria),
2. Sperm Washing (gradient and swimming),
3. Oocyst Pick Up,
4. Oocysts Scoring by the Alpha criteria 2012 (from Istanbul meeting)
5. PN Scoring by the Alpha criteria 2012 (from Istanbul meeting)
6. Cleavage Scoring by the Alpha criteria 2012 (from Istanbul meeting)
7. Blastocyst Scoring by the Alpha criteria 2012 (from Istanbul meeting),
9. ICSI & classic IVF,
10. PGD : PB-Blastomeres-trofoectoderm Biopsy (biopsy and fixation),
11. Embryo Transfer,
12. Vitrification (oocyst, embryos),
13. Thawing (oocyst, embryos),
14. Sperm Freezing,
15. Frozen Sperm Thawing,
16. Finding Sperm form TESE, TESA, PESA materials,
Molecular Biology Techniques :
1. DNA isolation,
2. Cell Culture,
4. WesternBlot Protocol, etc.),
1. fixation tissues,
2. cutting from microtome,
3. preparation for light microscope and electron microscope (TEM)
Ziya Denek has over a decades of experience in the field of Embyology in Turkey, Iraq and UAE. He has worked in large, leading, multi-specialty IVF centres and has experience in Embryology, Andrology and Biochemistry Laboratory. His specialties include IVF , Molecular Biology, Immuno-Histochemical, Histochemical and Stereological Techniques.